can you please tell me what i did wrong to get prolonged labor?

Pathology 49 years experience
Nothing: Prolonged labor is a natural variation in the length of labor. As long as the baby and you did not suffer any lasting damage, it should be chalked up to a natural process. Particularly, it is very unlikely that you did any thing wrong.
Dr. Cristina Carballo
Dr. Cristina Carballoanswered
Neonatology 39 years experience
Nothing: Prolonged labor is not caused by anything the mom ate, drank or did.
Dr. Marilynn Frederiksen
Maternal-Fetal Medicine 47 years experience
Prolonged labor: You didn't do anything right or wrong to have a prolonged labor. You don't have much control over the process.