How to get fairer skin in males?

Dr. Sheila Calderon
Avoid sun: Avoid triggers that darken your skin such as sun, scars, picking acne, steroids, hormones, and injuries.

How to get fair skin?

Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology 52 years experience
Avoid sunlight: There is no practical way to lighten skin beyond what your genetics allow. If you avoid sunlight exposure, the skin will become as pale as it can be. That is the best you can do.
India

How do I get better and fairer skin?

Sunblock moisturizer: Many people use over-the-counter moisturizers that contain sunscreen. Avoiding exposure to the sun will let skin lighten up. However, one should take extra vitamin d to make up for not getting vitamin d from the sun. Although having tanned skin from sun exposure is not a medical illness, there are a few uncommon hormonal medical conditions that can cause skin darkening.
India

Can i use hhsone to get fair skin?

Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology 40 years experience
The product you: mention is something I'm not familiar with. Skin tone is a secondary characteristic but I understand that various cultures attach meaning to it. More important than changing skin tone is, in my opinion, the need to stay neat and clean. Showering washes away dead skin cells which can help you feel good. Treating others the way you wish to be treated is the most attractive trait of all. Shanti.
Sri Lanka

How can I get a fairer and smooth skin. ?

Dr. Glynis Ablon
Dermatology 29 years experience
Sunscreen everyday!: and see a dermatologist for treatment options that are right for your skin issues.

Last updated Aug 26, 2013