My mom told me she gets a warm feeling in her ankles while at work, what could cause this? at work she's always on the go, so i'm guessing her feet are in constant pressure?

Dr. Richard Blake
Podiatry 46 years experience
Meaning of Warmth?: Warm is always associated with inflammation. If she is not experiencing pain, she is staying below the level of tissue injury. Her body is getting heated up, but she is not injured or to be concerned. Have her check for swelling after work in the area of warmth? Perhaps she should elevate her feet during her breaks and use support hose to move the swelling out of there better during the day.

Last updated Feb 7, 2017