IN

could cymbalta (duloxetine) be making me feel out of it?

Dr. Gregory McCarty
Emergency Medicine 30 years experience
Yes: Duloxetine (cymbalta), like many psychotropic drugs can cause drowsiness and various neurologic side effects. While these are often transient if you have just started the medication or have recently increased the dose many people cannot tolerate the side effects. To learn more about the current use of psychotropic drugs i would refer you to the book anatomy of an epidemici by robert whitaker.
Dr. Danny Westmoreland
Yes: Cymbalta (duloxetine) can be a great medicine for different problems. However, there has to be a benefit risk assessment.