India

I am pregnant, i have 35 to 38 days cycle does it effects the baby health, and how can i take care it during pregnancy, is any thing serious?

Doesn't matter: Once you are pregnant, the frequency of your prior cycles does not matter.Your body changes to a pregnancy mode. Good nutrition, rest, exercise and proper monitoring during your pregnancy gives you the best chance of success.
Dr. Ipe Kalathoor
Menstruation: I didn't understand your question when pregnant you shouldn't be getting cycles if you're talking about cycles before pregnancy i don't think there's anything to worry about if this is longstanding. But make sure you see you an obstetrician for prenatal visits.
Last updated Aug 14, 2013