United Arab Emirates

i am on accutane 10mg for last 7 days and my acne got worse i am having more breakout all over my body should i stop the dose? please suggest

Dr. Alvin Lin
Geriatrics 30 years experience
Go see ur Dermatolog: Go see your dermatologist or whoever prescribed your Accutane (it's no longer sold under that brand here in the states). Tell her/him about your concerns. Please make sure you're using 2 forms of birth control & be sure to get monthly pregnancy test. You don't want to get pregnant while on Accutane because of tremendous risk for birth defects.