Is my blood pressure medicine interfering with my love life?

Dr. Jack Rubin
Nephrology and Dialysis 48 years experience
BP meds and ED: Some blood pressure medications, beta blockers and, less commonly diuretics, can make me have some erectile dysfunction. If you are on one of these agents, speak to your doctor about the possibility of changing to another class of BP meds. If that does not work, your ed may be caused by hypertension and you should be referred to a urologist for a work up. Good luck.
Dr. Calvin Weisberger
Cardiology 51 years experience
BP : Some of the meds can interfere with libido or other components of sexual function. Discuss with your doc regarding your situation.