my wife's i n r decreased to 1.1 level form 2.34 level she is on acitrom 2mg (warfarin)is it alarming she suffered a blood clot in brain no spspeech?

Neurology 52 years experience
Worrisome: Although you do not provide information as to why the warfarin was originally started, assuming this was to deal with either a cardiac arrhythmia or distant embolism risk, the inr of 1.1 was too low, and therefore, protection was in fact suboptimal. Appears she did suffer stroke at time, and now needs speech therapy. However, you need to discuss what the best preventative rx for future.