A member asked:

How do you get rid of those deep acne scars? & tighten your face? & make your hair thinker & grow way fast? all without surgery or spending bug bucks?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Wenjay Sung answered

Specializes in Podiatry

You may need a prescription strength acne medication to help with scarring. For your hair, you may need to see a dermatologist for evaluation on your hair, nutrition, age, activity, genetics etc.

Answered Aug 4, 2013



Related Questions

A member asked:

Could bio oil get rid of acne scars on face?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor