I used topical treatments on my acne and some of the blind pimples left a bump as if the head is still underneath. I believe its not scar as i din't pop it. Can i know if it will go away on its own or is there somthing I should do to get rid of it ?

43 years experience in Pathology
Manage it: Listen friend. Most of what you read / hear about acne is not true. You'll scar from a bad pimple whether or not it pops. If it's this severe, you need to prevent new pimples from forming -- you can do nothing about what's happened. Keep loading on the topical benzoyl peroxide and/or retinoic acid and get with your physician to add some prescription Rx for a few months. Best wishes.
Answered on Nov 3, 2017