2nd episode of unexplained loss of consciousness, what could be the causes in a healthy young female? mri and eeg negative 11 years ago first episode.

Dr. Alvin Lin
Geriatrics 30 years experience
Go see your doctor: I'm glad to hear your MRI & eeg were negative 11yrs ago but you need a complete evaluation for this new episode. Any witnesses to your passing out? Could be from low blood pressure due to anemia or dehydration. Could be an abnormal heart rhythm. Could also be seizure of some sort. Go see your doc to get checked out. Not to be rude but speculation online isn't going to do you any good.