U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 47-year-old member asked:

Help! having an ultrasound scan because of bladder problems but have difficulty holding in urine! what can i do?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Sewa Legha
Medical Oncology 51 years experience
There are alternativ: Instead of ultrasound test, your doctor can use alternative imaging tests like a ct scan or a MRI scan if necessary.
Last updated Sep 29, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.