can a small amount of insecticide sprayed at a corner of room drift to fill the rest of the room and other parts of the house?

Dr. Jane Van Dis
Likely no: When i was pregnant, my father in law sprayed some insecticide on my window sill and i was afraid for days, so i know what you're going through. Likely this small amount of insecticide isn't capable of drifting to fill the rest of room, and definitely not other parts of the house. I'm guessing that the spray stayed for the most part on the floor or carpet where it was put. Not to worry!
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Possible: It depends on the chemical ingredient of the insecticide. If its particles are lightweight, then they tend to spread easier and therefore a larger area of the house would be exposed.