A 32-year-old female asked:

I have a acid reflux. jus like food is stuck in throat. i've taken rantac and lansoprazole. no relief yet. why do i get this often. do i need tests?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Yash Khanna
Family Medicine 59 years experience
Yes you need Endosco: If you have no relief from zantac (ranitidine) and Lansoprazole you should consult a gastroenterologist and may need endoscopy to diagnose and effectively treat your problem.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jun 26, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.