i have something white in my left ear. it's pretty deep. not sure what it could be and i can't get it out. what can i put in my ear to flush it out?

Dr. Randy Stevens
General Surgery 24 years experience
Part of q tip: If you have something white in your ear it could be part of a q tip stuck on wax. Your mother probably told you to only use your elbow to put in your ear. Because you can cause damage. A foreign object is the most likely answer. See a doctor if it persists.
Dr. Thomas Fiala
Plastic Surgery 33 years experience
Go see your family: Doctor for an evaluation. He/she can look at it more clearly, and has sterile tools for any minor procedure, or can decide whether it needs a referral to a specialist. Don't try to do this yourself.

Last updated Mar 29, 2014