U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 34-year-old member asked:

I have serious mood swings. my mum has bipolar and thinks i might too. how do i get tested?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Shariq Refai
Psychiatry 14 years experience
See a provider: Make an appointment with a psychiatrist who can evaluate you and help treat your mood instability.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jul 24, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.