i started putting toothpaste on my pimples and now i have big red patchs on my chin, how do i remove them?

4 doctor answers
Dr. Sandra Eleczko
35 years experience Dentistry
Stop using it: Your face is reacting to something in the toothpaste so stop using it on your face and use it on your teeth instead. There are several chemicals in toothpaste that you may be sensitive to, hard to tell which one.
Answered on Jul 23, 2013
Dr. Richard Reinitz
38 years experience Prosthodontics
Stop: Toothpaste is not made for application to the skin. You likely have a mild inflammation which should go away on its own in day or two.
Answered on Oct 4, 2016
2
Dr. Daniel Kmak
30 years experience Cosmetic Dentistry
Stop using it: Stop using it.
Answered on Oct 4, 2016
Dr. Alice Urbankova
16 years experience Cosmetic Dentistry
Stop using it: Use warm water chamomile compresses to calm the skin.
Answered on Sep 16, 2013