I started putting toothpaste on my pimples and now i have big red patchs on my chin, how do i remove them?

Dr. Sandra Eleczko
Dentistry 37 years experience
Stop using it: Your face is reacting to something in the toothpaste so stop using it on your face and use it on your teeth instead. There are several chemicals in toothpaste that you may be sensitive to, hard to tell which one.
Dr. Richard Reinitz
40 years experience
Stop: Toothpaste is not made for application to the skin. You likely have a mild inflammation which should go away on its own in day or two.
Dr. Alice Urbankova
18 years experience
Stop using it: Use warm water chamomile compresses to calm the skin.