What's the best oral antibiotic for perioral dermatitis?

Dr. Robert Killian
27 years experience in General Practice
Culture of Medicine: This is not how medicine works. There are so many variables that go into choosing the appropriate antibiotic for an individual patient. There is no such list as the 'best' antibiotic until the patient variables are taken into account.
Answered on Jan 11, 2020
1
1
Dr. Milton Alvis, jr
40 years experience in Preventive Medicine
I concur with Dr. Killian. It is important to realize that the medical industry is very low tech compared with humans; the situation is ALWAYS most important. Study: http://goo.gl/Blh6rW. Even more relevant is the work of David A. Sinclair (& several others) on how all cells work, yeast to mammals/humans. I strongly suggest studying his book: Lifespanbook.com & his many presentations & interviews online.
Jan 11, 2020