This morning my pee had large ampunts of protein in it (lots of bubbles) and now my stool was just black should i be worried about my kidney and liver?

Dr. Jack Rubin
Nephrology and Dialysis 49 years experience
Protein in urine?: How do you know if you have proteinuria (p) in your urine? Did you have p in the past? You need to have a dip stick to check for p and, if present, you need to have a 24 hour urine collection to measure your p and kidney function. Go to a doctor to find out. You black stool could be due to iron, if you are taking it. See a doctor to be sure you are not losing blood and are becoming anemic.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Apr 17, 2014