what happens if you eat toilet paper?

It can lead : To a bezoar which obstructs your GI tract. It is not a safe practice.

Is it true that bidets are actually more hygenic than just using toilet paper?

Dr. Michael Sinclair
Maybe: In medicine we have a little poem that applies..."the solution to pollution is dilution". Using a bidet will not only remove urine and fecal material, but the water will act as a disinfectant by killing bacteria. Furthermore, toilet paper can be abrasive and leave superficial abrasions that can lead to infections. Assuming the water supply is good, bidets are probably better.

Mystery yellow sac when going to the bathroom a few years ago, i went to the bathroom (#2) and when wiping, there was a yellow sac on the toilet paper. Previously, when using a dildo, i could not insert it very far because something was in there, seemingl

Dr. Joy Jackson
I : I am not sure exactly what your question is. If you flushed this "mystery sac" there is no way to ever know what it was. I suggest if you are fine now you move on because it is very unlikely you will find answers. Good luck.

I can't stop eating toilet paper. What should I do?

Dr. Gregg Nishi
Bariatrics 22 years experience
Eating Toilet paper: Well, there is no specific test for people that have disorders involving unusual cravings. However, nutritional deficiencies are often found in people that suffer from pica. Iron deficiency anemia and zinc deficiency are more common with pica. I would see your doctor and have your labs checked (iron, vitamins a, d, b1-12, calcium, magnesium, zinc, etc.

I'm 27 years old and for the last month i've noticed a bright reddish colored small chunk or small streak on my toilet paper after b.M.

Dr. Jeremy E Kaslow
Probably hemorrhoid: Bright red blood on toilet paper is often due to bleeding from hemorrhoidal tissue that surrounds the opening of your anus. If you feel a bump when you wipe, it is most likely an external hemorrhoid. If there is nothing palpable, most likely an internal hemorrhoid. There are other causes but you should try increasing fiber in your diet to avoid straining. A quick md check is a good idea.
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

Ok so like I said I'm 7weeks and this morning when i went to the bathroom when i wiped there was some brown like color on the toilet paper is that bad?

Dr. Shari Schabowski
Specializes in Emergency Medicine
Pregnancy: Spotting or pain during pregnancy is never normal during pregnancy however many healthy babies have been born to women who have small amounts of spotting during early pregnancy. It is particularly concerning if pain or bleeding progresses or becomes severe.