Spokane, WA

Pain on ride side of throat where my glands are and feels like i have the biggest lump in my throat! face and neck itchy and burning sensation help!

Dr. Eric Hastriter
Pediatrics - Neurology 20 years experience
Throat lump : Sounds like either a viral or bacterial infection of the pharynx. Drink lots of water, take the proper dose of acetaminophen, rest! if this persists for three days see your local doctor. It could be a bacterial infection like strep throat which requires antibiotics to cure. Live yogurt also can boost the immune system to ensure not only a good fight to the source but gut health. Hope this helps.
Last updated Aug 26, 2017