my two year old has a prolapse of his anus after colostomy reversal and it has to be removed is it more cosmetic and will he recover quick?

Dr. Addagada Rao
55 years experience General Surgery
Need information: 2 yr will not have surgery unless born with congenital abnormality ( born with ) like imperforated anus where need to establish ano-rectal continuity or hirspriung cong. A genesis of ganglion , a staged procedure was done, you need to talk to the ped. Surgeon to find ultimate prognosis , results are excellent i recent years due to excellent surgery and post op care.
Answered on Jul 19, 2013
1