United Kingdom

I took two pills, i thought they were paracetamol, but they turned out to be dog calming pills, im soo worried? would it harm me?

Dr. Randy Baker
Holistic Medicine 41 years experience
Should calm you: Most of the medicines used for animals are the same medicines used for humans, just given a different name, so most likely this is a medicine that is safe and commonly given to calm humans as well. It is probably a low dose, as dogs are smaller than people, and should leave your system shortly. It may calm you some (once you stop worrying). Ask the dog's vet to be sure.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jun 3, 2018