my arm and shoulder go numb before i fall asleep. is therea correlation between arm and shoulder numbness, weakness and tmj or from psychological medicalwithdrawal sleep deprivation?

Dr. Behram Dalal
Dentistry 31 years experience
Could be a host: Of things including a pinched nerve. Best to be evaluated by your pcp first. Hope this helps.
Dr. Sandra Eleczko
Dentistry 36 years experience
See doctor: It sounds like you have several things going on. Lack on sleep can cause many problems. I hope you are working with a doctor on the withdrawal. Possible pinched nerve. See your doctor for an evaluation and find out what is going in. Good luck.
Dr. Mike Deldar
Cosmetic Dentistry 24 years experience
Yes there is: There is a possibility. Try to find a neuromuscular dentist in your area to help you. Also have a sleep study done.
Dr. Louis Gallia
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 45 years experience
Unrelated symptoms: A myriad of unrelated symptoms. See your MD for a complete evaluation.