U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 34-year-old member asked:

What to do if i don't want to look anorexic or anything, just to lose a couple pounds. any ideas?

2 doctor answers6 doctors weighed in
Dr. John Munshower
Family Medicine 31 years experience
Responsible diet: Decrease the amount of carbohydrates and fats in your diet and supplement with a good exercise program. By burning off more calories than you take in, you will have to lose weight. Best wishes.
Dr. Thomas Fiala
Plastic Surgery 34 years experience
Diet and exercise: 1. Low carb, high protein diet. No snacks. No alcohol. 2. Lots of aerobic exercise. You might consider coolsculpting if there's a localized fat pad you want to get rid of.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership

Related questions

A 19-year-old female asked about a female:
1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
A 44-year-old member asked:
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
A 40-year-old member asked:
1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Last updated Sep 5, 2020


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.