Chicago, IL

I am having pains in the lymph node that was biopsied and found to have non-hodgkin's lymphoma the aggressive fast-growing you think that is an indication that it has come back after being free from cancer for a year and?

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Hard to tell: Pain is not a specific symptom of cancer recurrence. Although, you are at a definitely high risk for cancer recurrence, it doesn't mean the pain is 100% cancer related one. I would get a consult from your oncologist on that.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jul 12, 2013