U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Woodstock, VA
A 33-year-old male asked:

I had surgery on my knee one yr i have to wear a knee brace cause of instability had physical therapy 3 times in constant pain what about knee replace?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Ronald Krauser
A Verified Doctoranswered
Rheumatology 54 years experience
See details: What surgery was done? That info would help me to provide a more specific answer. Something is obviously wrong. Get the knee reevaluated and do not be afraid to get a 2nd opinion.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jul 9, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.