New York, NY
A 27-year-old female asked about a 27-year-old female:

I'm 27 years old nd i have growth cyst or tumor in both parotid gland nd on the floor of the mouth nd i'm so afraid that it cancer please help me?

Pathology 44 years experience
2B brave act brave: Your real question is, "how do I get the courage to get it seen?" it is probably not cancer at your age and with this presentation, if so it's likely curable (we cure 2 of 3 today) but you're going to need to steel yourself and make a doctor's appointment. This is where your best friend comes in handy -- tell him/her, make the phone call, and ask him/her to accompany you. Cheers.

Last updated May 18, 2019