2 weeks ago i had a bridge put in the ry top side of my mouth.prior to doing so my he had to remove some bone. been having rt eye pain & headaches.

Dr. Lynne Weixel
Clinical Psychology 36 years experience
Call for appointment: Don't delay. The dental surgeon needs to check and correct this asap. It may be a minor issue (or not) but follow-up is part of any medical/dental procedure and it requires your cooperation in keeping the professional advised. Don't let something worsen. Don't suffer for no good reason. Be smart. Get it evaluated and corrected. Good luck!

Last updated Jan 26, 2014