U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 46-year-old member asked:

I have a stomach ache probably from the nuts i ate. what can i take, tums (calcium carbonate)?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Alan Jackson
Addiction Medicine 31 years experience
Yes: Tums (calcium carbonate) may or may not help. If it is from the nuts, it will pass with time.
Last updated Jan 13, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.