I see a bad future of drugs and alcohol ahead of me, i just want opinions?

I just want your: Opinion. Do you want a bad future of drugs and alcohol? If not, would stay away from them entirely and introduce yourself to 12 step programs like alcoholics anonymous and narcotics anonymous.
Dr. Philip Gilly
Addiction Medicine 40 years experience
I would recommend ..: that you visit the website of the American Board of Addiction Medicine and use the "Find a Doctor" feature {http://www.abam.net/find-a-doctor/}. Then you can make an office appointment with an expert in the field to guide and advise you.
Last updated Jan 12, 2015