Valley, Alabama

when i take my bp my sys is always in the 130`s but my dia is fine always in the 70`s and pulse stays around70 is this ok just wondering about sys?

Dr. Tonga Nfor
Cardiology 16 years experience
You're fine : Your systolic is in the prehypertension range, your diastolic is normal. Bottom line you're fine now, but watch your salt intake and weight to avoid further increase in BP as you get older.
Dr. Victor Bonuel
It's still OK.: I presume it's your anxiety, stress & worrying that contribute to the BP elevation. Find ways to calm your nerves and relax your mind. Do slow deep breathing, engage in sports, don't focus much on your BP & divert your attention to recreational activities, try yoga or meditation, stay away from obnoxious people and join the company of optimistic ones! cheer up and watch a comedy show this weekend!