Portage, IN

I have a painful brown spot on the bottom of my toe. it looks like a birthmark more than anything its not in the form of a blister or a mole. ?

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry 29 years experience
Go get it checked.: Even if it was not painful it should be checked.....The fact you have pain even without a pigmented lesion you should wonder why you have pain. Since you have pain and a hyperpigmented lesion now you have two reasons to see a foot doctor.
Dr. Jeffrey Bowman
39 years experience
Have it: Checked. It could one of many things like a wart etc. How long has it been there, did it grow, change size?
Last updated Jul 4, 2013