I have a black spot on my hand but i am not sure if it is a blood blister or a mole it has been there for about one and a half weeks?

Dr. Eugene Ahn
Specializes in Integrative Medicine
Unclear: Blood blisters are usually painful, and related to pressure or trauma though not infrequently there may be no recollection of a specific event. They can take several weeks to resolve as the blood gets reabsorbed by the body. A mole typically is not painful, and would not change much over a month. So time would likely help answer this question for you. If worse, please have it examined.
Last updated Apr 14, 2014