What are the chances of a 26 year old with no family history of colon cancer and no genetic disorders having colorectal cancer or polyps?

Dr. Joseph Accurso
28 years experience in Radiology
Very low: However, I am curious why you ask. I suspect it is because of rectal bleeding (mentioned in your conditions), which is a medical problem you need to get evaluated right away, to find out what is causing it. Please see your doctor for a complete history and physical, and to get properly evaluated for your rectal bleeding and any other medical problems you may have.
Answered on Oct 24, 2017