Mountain Home, AR

for some reason throughout the day im tired often but after supper i get a energy boost and i want to stay up. is it normal if i'm a 16 year old girl?

Dr. Oscar Novick
Schedule: Like most teen agers i suspect that you are sleep deprived. In addition you probably skip breakfast. These condition make you tired. Eating gives you that needed energy boost.
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Sleep pattern: What's your sleep pattern like? Do you sleep through the night or do you tend to stay up late and go to bed way late? Do you get enough quality sleep? These issues need to be looked at and if there is a problem there, it will need to be fixed.
Dr. William Singer
Pediatric Neurology 51 years experience
Eat all eals: If you are like any teenage feales, you likely skip breakfast and even lunch. After eating dinner, you are feeling better. Eat all meals with a well balanced diet.