ZA

i also feel a lack of energy and i am starting to sleep a lot more and i feel constantly tired. i have been feeling these symptoms quite some time(5 years) and the only reason i am bringing it up now is because it is beginning to affect my work.

Start w med eval.: It may uncover underlying medical problems that need to be addressed. R/O atypical depression. Cognitive Behavioral therapy can be effective. Aim for daily exercise, 8 hrs sleep /night & good nutrition w 5 servings of veggies & 4 of fruit per day. Try tai chi, yoga, Qi Gong, progressive muscle relaxation, deep breathing exercises or meditation. Take care.
Dr. Elizabeth Finley-Belgrad
Child Psychiatry 34 years experience
Need a routine: Get a regular schedule for sleeping, exercise and eating. Need to be walking 30min /d. Make sure you are getting a good MVI, and take fish oil 1000mg bid. I would recommend getting a counselor, and working on cleaning up your diet focus on eating healthy proteins, healthy fats and green leafy vegetables. Get a complete physical with blood work optimize vit D. Try to find some group therapy on