1st month on clomid, (clomiphene) & progesterone on 21st day was 0.2. does that mean it's too low for ovulation and there's no way i can be pregnant, or what?

2 doctor answers
Dr. Alan Patterson
41 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Please call your GYN: In my practice whenever i sue Clomid (clomiphene) the standard of care is to put my patient on estrogen and Progesterone gel, so the Progesterone should never be that low as the Progesterone is supposed to be taken the 2nd half of the cycle and u should be doing an ovulation kit to see if u ovulated as the dose may be too low or u may need im medication.
Answered on Jun 30, 2014
1
Dr. Neeoo Chin
39 years experience Fertility Medicine
No ovulation: Progesterones are usually about 3 to 4 to indicate some type of ovulation. Optimal ovulation Progesterone usually is in the range of 10 to 20. Your chances of conception is zero.
Answered on Dec 13, 2014
4