U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 24-year-old male asked:

I have olecranon impingement injury from last two and a half years, and i am unable to continue my activity, what should i do?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Victor Bonuel
Internal Medicine 39 years experience
Go see your DR and: Get referred to a neurologist and orthopedic. You may have gone for steroid shots, nsaids & physical therapy. Ultimately, you may need surgery to release the pressure on the ulnar nerve. Take care!
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Dec 9, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.