Female with low sexual desire. What causes it? Treatment? I take birth control pill but had low desire b4. Love my boyfriend but i need advice to help

Dr. Leonard Lado
31 years experience in Psychiatry
Wife libido: Sexual desire and libido in women need to explored more in terms of the quality of intimacy and relationship with her partner. This is assuming all physical and biological causes has been excluded. Also the use of certain medications can reduce libido. If you are defining low libido as low desire perhaps a dialogue with your husband an be a good start. If he expects it might turn you off.
Answered on May 24, 2015
1