Philippines

i always have mouth ulcer on my tongue, i always brush my teeth 2x in the morning. what can be the cause of these mouth ulcers on my tongue?

Dr. Oscar Novick
Mouth ulcers: The ulcers can be caused by viruses, spicy foods and poor oral hygiene.
Dr. William Jakavick
Cosmetic Dentistry 37 years experience
Mouth ulcers: There may be severasl reasons for mouth ulcers. One of them may be due to a nutritional deficiency and one may be due to too much citric acid as in fruit intake or spicy food intake. See if a modification of your diet makes a difference and if not then see your dr for some tests to determine the source of the ulcers.

Last updated Dec 22, 2020