Columbus, OH

cycle 35 days. af 7 days.last period was may 7, i'm 11 days late, severe cramps for two weeks & still no af and two negative hpt. can this be sm els?

Dr. Jeff Livingston
Irregular periods: Irregular periods are one of the most common problems obgyns treat. If this is one time problem it usually resolves on its own. If this is a recurring problem you should be evaluated. Infections & hormonal changes can cause spotting. If there is a concern for pregnancy then do a home pregnancy test . There are many options available to help regulate the menstrual cycle. Schedule a visit.