iam gettn mild to severe cramps in my pelvis area with nausea this didn't start until i held my pee cuz i was sleep and didn't feel like gettn up.?

Dr. Shontae Buffington
Possible UTI: Get a urine test as you may be having a urinary tract infection or cystitis. Until you can get to your provider, try Motrin or tylenol (acetaminophen) to relieve aches, pains and inflammation as long as you are not allergic. Drink lots of fluids such as water and cranberry juice. If you are a female keep in mind how short the urethra is, holding your urine for long periods of time can cause problems.

Last updated Jun 30, 2014