hands swelling after weed whacking. what should i put on it?

Dr. Jeffrey Wint
Hand Surgery 35 years experience
Swelling may be due : To vibration, muscle fatigue and just regular blood flow, with your hands dependent ie down and working hard, but while some swelling is normal, noticeable swelling is not. Metabolic, blood pressure and endocrine issues come to mind. Gentle elevation and ice works best but if this is a change in behavior of your hands you need to see your pcp and have some basic things checked out!
Dr. Jeffrey Wint
Hand Surgery 35 years experience
Provided original answer
wearing padded gloves to reduce vibration may help ( though not fun in the heat)
Jun 24, 2013