hit my head hard now what should i do?

Run through these : Symptoms. You can have a concussion with or without loss of consciousness. Possible symptoms include: headache/ pressure of head, inability to recall what happened, dizziness, decreased coordination, ringing in the ears, confusion, slurred speech, nausea or vomiting & extreme fatigue. If you believe you have a concussion please seek medical care. Seek emergency care for loss of consciousness, >.
Provided original answer
on-going confusion, seizures, new onset of unequal pupils, recurrent vomiting, change in level of consciousness, loss of balance or difficulty walking. If you are getting yes' than a med eval is warranted. If no's than just be mindful if you develop delayed symptoms. Rest.
Aug 29, 2013