what can you do to quit cannabis?

Dr. Byron Law-Yone
Seek help: Find a substance abuse counselor or addiction psychiatrist. Enrolling in a partial hospitalization program or intensive out patient program ( iop) would be preferable. If there are other substances involved, like cocaine, opioid meds. "benzos" like xanax (alprazolam) or alcohol consider a residential treatment facility. Find a treatment program and stick with it for as long as advised.
Marijuana Anonymous: You need conviction. Try this site: https://www.Marijuana-anonymous.Org/ to find 12 step meetings in your area. Marijuana anonymous is free, confidential & supportive. Working with an addiction medicine specialist would also be beneficial. Take care.