U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
United Kingdom
A 22-year-old female asked:

How to remove these spots off my face?i used spot treatment but it is not working .what can i do?

3 doctor answers5 doctors weighed in
Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice 29 years experience
Skin: There is little the doctors here can do or answer. Your question is not descriptive or in any gives a clue as to the 'spots' you are concerned with. Perhaps re-asking this question with more information but, in general it is very hard to say much about skin on line. The diagnosis of the various skin troubles are mostly diagnosed with visual inspection.
Dr. Heidi Fowler
Psychiatry 26 years experience
Eval: This can't be diagnosed with the information that is available. A history, physical examination & other studies may be needed to determine cause/causes. Once accurately assessed a treatment plan can be developed.
Dr. Diane Minich
Family Medicine 38 years experience
See doctor: and have them checked to get a diagnosis and then they can be treated.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Oct 24, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.