after two antibotics i still have a little soreness on left side of throat?

Dr. Marc Hirsch
Time: It sounds like you have adequately treated any possible bacterial infection. Give the irritation in your throat time to go away. Gargle with mouthwash or salted water. Relax and go about your life. If this gets worse or fails to go away completely in a few weeks go see a medical practitioner.
Dr.
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
Sore throat: Do you mean two course of antibiotics or two days of antibiotics ? If its two course then it could be possible viral infection which doesnt respond to antibiotics . If its two days then you need to finish the course of antibiotics and it should go away .