Iraq

I'm using sertraline 100mg+paroxetine 25mg a day, what is the maximum amount of these drugs can t take per day and for how long?

Dr. Cyma Khalily
WHY BOTH?: Sorry but I do not understand why you would be taking these two meds at the same time. They are both from the same class of antidepressants. I think you ought to discuss with your doctor and go in one medication and maximize the dose. Sertraline uo to 200mg daily and paroxetine up to 50mg daily.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.