what's the best cure for acne? accutane is better or causes hair loss? what about side effects?

Pathology 44 years experience
Mildest that works: Glad you're asking about scientific rx. Acne is a serious chronic disease that can have a devastating, lasting effect on a teen. For an adult, something as simple as a maintenance dose of tetracycline or (if confined to the face) even just topical clindamcin and benzoyl peroxide may be quite sufficient. For really severe disease, don't hesitate to use Isotretinoin if it can be done safely.